Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Interior Design: A Mix of Bold Colors and Patterns

Adore Magazine is Australia's first online home and lifestyle magazine. For its February-March 2013 issue, it features interior stylist Clair Wayman, who, together with her partner Nick Young, owns Curio & Curio, a home interior decorating shop in Melbourne.  Their cushions in bold colors and funpatterns, made from hand printed linen are a joy to the eyes.

interior stylist Curio and Curio owner

colorful home decor

colorful handprinted cushions

Curio & Curio colorful studio

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these bright colored decor inspirations! xx. McKenna Lou Ryan
    p.s. Be sure to enter in our $50 Lisa Leonard gift card giveaway! http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/03/double-outfits-lisa-leonard-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I;d love to know what you think! I will reply to your comments by visiting your blog and commenting on one of your posts. If you don't have a blog, I will post my reply here. Thanks so much. I really appreciate your comments =) Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...