Monday, March 18, 2013

My Etsy Picks: Printed Pastels

Hi =) This week's Etsy Picks is all about printed pastels.  Here are pastel goodies in stripes, dots, florals and whimsical patterns.  I hope taking a look at these adorable prints adds cheer to your Monday.  If you have a moment to share which one's your favorite, I'd be delighted love to know:)

printed patterns in mint green
green and white pinstripe masking tape : Bahana Splits Boutique 
infinity scarf with pom trim : Gertie Baxter
squirrel and polka dot iPhone case :  The Case of Mr. Pelham
mint and white stripes nautical knit top : Chic Origins
mint and black triangle necklace garland: Petite Deer
1960s retro style dress : Fancy That Vintage
Japanese cotton pinstripe fabric : The Heyday Shop 
mint gingham tape on vintage bobbin :  Worthy Goods Textile
set of four Chevron coffee coasters : Mrs. Amron

printed patterns in pastel pink

vintage pastel print scarf : unVoyage
vintage floral blazer : sussudio nyc
floral cocktail dress : assafpelleg
vintage needlepoint purse : Bambi Apparel
retro teapot skirt : interrobangirl
1970s pink / peach novelty print button down shirt : Asburry Hill
vintage pastel floral skirt : moon and soda
Milly, French 1960s mini dress : dandelion daydreamer
wooden handle, turtle print clutch : DOTTO

printed patterns in pastel blue

1980s sweater : beta vintage casual
1970s powder blue speckled midi dress :  svankmajer
polka dot floral tunic : nbdg
1970s dotted blouse : marjiew
1960s knit dress : retroholic
bubbles polymer clay statement necklace : Alina and T
one piece floral bathing suit :  Tatiana's Threads
baby blue polka dot fabric earrings : Joanna Bizu
Robin's egg adjustable ring : Pickle Dog Design

10 comments:

  1. Thank you very much! Beautiful collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selection! thank you for having my Bubble necklace here!

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/AlinaandT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, thank you for adding my mint striped nautical top!



    https://www.etsy.com/shop/ChicOrigins?ref=si_shop

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/ChicOrigins/154899077879882?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fabulous! Thank you for including my Mint Stripe Washi Tape! I love pastels this Spring!

    Hannah

    ETSY : https://www.etsy.com/shop/BahanaSplitsBoutique
    BLOG : http://lovelylittlelife-hannah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all! The mint collection is drawing me in the most, especially the cute phone cover (I have this colour, but not the pattern). xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the finds here! Thanks for including the polka dotted floral tunic from my shop! - Lucy, NBDG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including my pastel green 60s dress! Spring is literally hours away, and yet there is snow falling outside my window. The weather hasn't gotten the memo here in the midwest...

    Kara

    www.fancythatvintage.blogspot.com
    www.etsy.com/fancythatvintage

    ReplyDelete
  8. RACHE! giiirrrl, what a sweet eye you have

    I love the needlepoint purse and pom pom scarf and that SWIMSUIT
    ugh, everything is so so pretty.

    thank you for the feature!

    fondly,
    NICOLE
    of DOTTO.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Rache,
    Thank you soooo much for including us in your Blog!
    Keep the great work !
    Hope to see you again in my Shop - ASSAFPELLEG
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/ASSAFPELLEG
    Thanks !
    Love,
    Assaf

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute!
    thanks a lot for including my Garland necklace :)

    ReplyDelete

I;d love to know what you think! I will reply to your comments by visiting your blog and commenting on one of your posts. If you don't have a blog, I will post my reply here. Thanks so much. I really appreciate your comments =) Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...