Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Fashion Inspiration: Maxi Skirt Trend

I do love the maxi skirt trend and found some of my favorite looks from Pinterest, from maxi skirts in bold hues, pleated pastels, and patterned long skirts. Now, this is a style that I think I can carry and one that I would definitely want to wear.

maxi skirts in bold colors photos: 1; 2; 3; 4

maxi skirts in pastel colors
photos: 1; 2; 3; 4 

flowing maxi skirts
Add caption
photos: 1; 2; 3;

Which of these would you wear?

1 comment:

  1. The very last mint skirt is the only one I would wear, because I feel daggy in the really, really long ones. I'm so not bohemian! The pleated pastel ones are the prettiest!xx

    ReplyDelete

I;d love to know what you think! I will reply to your comments by visiting your blog and commenting on one of your posts. If you don't have a blog, I will post my reply here. Thanks so much. I really appreciate your comments =) Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...