Tuesday, March 5, 2013

My Etsy Picks: Spring Fling

I'm so enjoying my time curating  beautiful things from various Etsy sellers.  For this week, it's the Spring Fling! Lots of colors in both pastels and bold hues, the flowers, the birds, the butterflies, and let's not forget the bees.  Oh, such a rejuvenating theme :)  I actually got a bit carried away, I was able to collect four sets of collages.  I hope you enjoy them.  Have a happy day :)

floral spring handmade
up-cycled 70s yellow circle scarf : The Silk Moon 
"The Bird Number 3" photograph : Photography Dream
heart floral magnet : Handy Happy Hearts
Spring art cards : Inspired Greetings AD
coral red berries leggings: ZIB textile
hand painted blue flowers pillow case : Mery Bradley
vintage floral quilt : bonnbonn
mixed media garden photograph : Pretty Petal Studio
butterfly pouch : mama bleu designs



floral spring vintage
crochet lace stone : Table Top Jewels
paper flower garland : She Shell
floral embroidered fabric purse : diohej
polka dot mint blouse : flinflon to HongKong
antique Tulip pendant necklace : joey five cents
recycled crochet flower garland : Emma Lamb
"The Bees Knees" high-waisted leggings : Blackbird Tees
vintage kitchen towels : Project Sarafan
1960s Delill white bead & floral tapestry handbag : Pemmy's Emporium

floral spring at Etsy
Flowers photography : Carolyn Cochrane
birds on a wire art print : Enrouge
pastel butterfly lavender sachets : Gardenmis
floral petals scallop necklace : Ampris Loves
reversible floral & dots headband : Sassy Stitches by Lori
purple stitched earrings : skrynka
pastel painted mason jars : Beach Blues
floral hair clip : Apple White
floral shirt-waist dress : Mrs Pomeranz

floral spring items
three silk butterfly hair clips : Kate's Cottage Shop
sterling silver dragonfly necklace : CyKlu 
1960s embroidered tunic dress : zwzzy
1950s pink vintage doily  : The Wild Roses
crochet pearl necklace : vyldanstyl
crocheted rose ring : From Paris
watercolor bridal Kimono : Girl with Serious Dream
lace earrings : Tina Eva Renee
hibiscus high-waisted maxi skirt : James Society




19 comments:

  1. Rachel, your blog is amazing! Love all your finds, so many of my Etsy favourites are here, thank you so much for including my pillow case with all these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely feature Rachel! :)
    xo
    Dana
    www.applewhite.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what great finds!! so honored to be amongst such great talent!
    - James Society (formerly Bad James Vintage)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rache - what beautiful collages you have here! There's FAB stuff on Etsy!

    Your blog is SUPER!!

    Darcy from TheWildRoses.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful blog you have created
    I am quite pleases to have been featured here.
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful collection, rachel. thanks for including my tulip pendant collar necklace!

    susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Rachel, such loveliness here!
    Your friend,
    Sharon, Tabletopjewels at Etsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm delighted to be included among these lovely collections!
    Thank you, Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking awesome! So springy here :)
    Thank you so much Rache!
    xo,
    Carri @ www.amprisloves.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for featuring! Nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it is wonderful I love your blog merci beaucoup for including my print "The Bird Number 3" !!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm afraid I am about to spend a lot of money after reading this post. those leggings, that throw pillow, the quilt, and if nothing else, that garland. what great picks. with a fresh foot of snow on the ground, one can hope for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for featuring!Beautiful treasuries!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blog is amazing,love it!
    Thank you so much Rachel for including my dragonfly pendant :))

    Victoria from cyklu.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are some lovely picks!! xx. McKenna Lou
    www.lynnandlou.com
    p.s. Check out our big giveaway. Here is the link: http://www.lynnandlou.com/2013/03/new-spring-outfit-tripp-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful collection of Etsy finds! Thank you so much for including my flower print Rache! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the look and feel of your blog .. it's so pretty. thank you for treating my little birds, too!

    ReplyDelete

I;d love to know what you think! I will reply to your comments by visiting your blog and commenting on one of your posts. If you don't have a blog, I will post my reply here. Thanks so much. I really appreciate your comments =) Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...