Friday, April 13, 2012

Jagged Rock Formations of Pangil

On our last day, we stopped by Brgy. Pangil Currimao, Ilocos Norte to have lunch and see the rock formations. It got its name Pangil (fang) because of the jagged rocks which can really wound you if you're not careful.  



The rocky shore extends throughout the length of the road.  These little caves are a home to small fishes and yes, we were able to spot some fishes in the water but my cam wasn't  made to get clear shots underwater. 



The sun was pretty strong but the wind felt cool as it blew on our faces.  It was a beautiful day with blue skies.



After thirty minutes, it was time to go.  We're traveling back to Ilocos Sur, on our way home to Baguio.  Our next stop: Baluarte and Vigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I;d love to know what you think! I will reply to your comments by visiting your blog and commenting on one of your posts. If you don't have a blog, I will post my reply here. Thanks so much. I really appreciate your comments =) Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...