Hello. I hope everyone's had a wonderful weekend. I haven't been able to blog for days as we were on a trip. We're enjoying a beautiful sunny, warm weather at my mother's home and family bonding time. February 18th is my mom and dad's wedding anniversary, I'd be sharing some precious photos later this week. Even though our father had already passed away in 2006, we still like to remember their anniversary and I still can't help but feel a twitch in my heart. Their love story is such a beautiful one!
Wasn't able to take any pictures the past days. Thankfully, my Canon is now working again but I forgot to bring the cable to connect on my notebook. It's been acting up lately. I kept getting this error message when I try to click the shutter: "Error between the camera and lens. Contact points need to be cleaned." And then it freezes and I would need to shut it down and turn it on again. Has any of you experienced the same thing? This was the second time it happened. A few months ago, I encountered the same error and had to wait for days before it went back to normal again. After taking out the battery and giving the cam a rest, I tried again this morning and it's back! What a relief :)
If you haven't checked out my last post, I would appreciate it so much if you would read my newest handmade shop feature. I am interviewing Kadhi of KadhiBo, a lovely little shop that sells tribal-inspired ornaments. If you have a moment to join the giveaway, you could win a pair of Native-American inspired beaded earrings. Meanwhile, here's a post I'd like to share from one of my old blogs:
~*~*~*
I think wedding gowns with ruffles are so romantic and dreamy. I searched Etsy for this particular style and found these gorgeous choices:
Wasn't able to take any pictures the past days. Thankfully, my Canon is now working again but I forgot to bring the cable to connect on my notebook. It's been acting up lately. I kept getting this error message when I try to click the shutter: "Error between the camera and lens. Contact points need to be cleaned." And then it freezes and I would need to shut it down and turn it on again. Has any of you experienced the same thing? This was the second time it happened. A few months ago, I encountered the same error and had to wait for days before it went back to normal again. After taking out the battery and giving the cam a rest, I tried again this morning and it's back! What a relief :)
If you haven't checked out my last post, I would appreciate it so much if you would read my newest handmade shop feature. I am interviewing Kadhi of KadhiBo, a lovely little shop that sells tribal-inspired ornaments. If you have a moment to join the giveaway, you could win a pair of Native-American inspired beaded earrings. Meanwhile, here's a post I'd like to share from one of my old blogs:
~*~*~*
I think wedding gowns with ruffles are so romantic and dreamy. I searched Etsy for this particular style and found these gorgeous choices:
The ruffles on this gown is made out of dotted embroidered lace with scalloped edge.
by Holly Stalder
by Holly Stalder
The dress is made out of Alençon lace layered over platinum silk shantung bodice with a sweetheart neckline. The bodice is embellished with silk chiffon and beads of vintage pearls.
by English Dept
by English Dept
Bandeu style strapless silk top with layers of vintage and recycled fabrics and laces.
by KT Jean
A floaty tulle number with thousands of ruffled layers for the vintage inspired or bohemian wedding. by Bonzie
by KT Jean
A floaty tulle number with thousands of ruffled layers for the vintage inspired or bohemian wedding. by Bonzie
This gown is inspired by the 1970's bohemian era. It features a ruffled neckline and three tiers of silk chiffon maxi length skirt with a velvet belt in contrasting color.
by Rebecca Schonevel
This ruffled dress is made out of silk chiffon and charmeuse, lined with habotai silk. It features a cross (wrap style) draped sweetheart bodice with sheer straps made out of silk gauze that float all the way back to the center back of the waist.
by Ivana Krejci
Which one would you like to wear?
by Rebecca Schonevel
This ruffled dress is made out of silk chiffon and charmeuse, lined with habotai silk. It features a cross (wrap style) draped sweetheart bodice with sheer straps made out of silk gauze that float all the way back to the center back of the waist.
by Ivana Krejci
Which one would you like to wear?






Lovely gowns ... Love the first one the best :)
ReplyDelete