Monday, January 14, 2013

Canon and Tobias


One of my favorite subjects to shoot are my dogs, although they're also the most difficult to capture.  Tobias does not mind being photographed but George usually tries to avoid the camera once he realizes that the lens is pointed at him.  Kisses is the worst one because she's constantly moving every second. These are mirror shots of Tobias.  Notice that Toby changes positions here as I carefully try to capture his sleepy moments. 


So, how was your weekend? I hope it's been nice :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I;d love to know what you think! I will reply to your comments by visiting your blog and commenting on one of your posts. If you don't have a blog, I will post my reply here. Thanks so much. I really appreciate your comments =) Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...