After the long hiatus, I'm back to blogging as it is one of the things I truly enjoy doing. It's been almost two months now since we moved out. We like our new home. It's a comfortable place to live in. There's a bit of an outdoor space where our dear dogs can be free and play or rather, wrestle with each other. It has good ventilation and view. We can breathe fresh air throughout the day.
It's a humble home and we're very happy that we made the move.
I'm excited to decorate each space one step at a time. I can't wait to incorporate those beautiful interior design ideas I see online with my own style. Meanwhile, there are still boxes that must be unpacked, stuff that needs arranging, plenty of cleaning up to do, and loads of work to be done.
Our dogs look happy! I think they like to have a view of the skies, trees, neighbors and other dogs. Well, who wouldn't? So here are some shots of my cute furry creatures that I would like to share with you. These photos never fail to make me smile. Hope they can make you smile too :)









No comments:
Post a Comment
I;d love to know what you think! I will reply to your comments by visiting your blog and commenting on one of your posts. If you don't have a blog, I will post my reply here. Thanks so much. I really appreciate your comments =) Have a beautiful day!